Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BritneysPAIRS

CoinOPS IGNITE R2

Is it allready released by someone?

As i`ve only 1gb connection now (moved to new appartment) im not able to release it as first planned:(

So hope there are some volonteers.

Hope we can get also `R2 ROM` pack seperately; so we can easily add these new games to first release.

nope it can go in but I cant test it so for now its out.... this version got rid of many bugs (some of them where a bit troubling :P ) this version was about tiding Ignite and fixing some long standing things that didnt quite work as I hoped in IGNITE.... it now is a dream to use for me and its also prettier

nope it can go in but I cant test it so for now its out.... this version got rid of many bugs (some of them where a bit troubling :P ) this version was about tiding Ignite and fixing some long standing things that didnt quite work as I hoped in IGNITE.... it now is a dream to use for me and its also prettier

So is this released by someone else yet,Looks good.If you havnt I might if I have the time to standalone only.

Are there really no volonteers to release it ???

Cant understand, when release is ready everybody is crying like a baby and now its very quiet.

yup the emus out there alright.

dirkhermans you need 3 posts before you can get a link via pm.

Alas,

People from Europe and Asia already can get it.

It's simple to get it there, if you know what I mean!

Cheers,

Cospefogo.

Will CoinOPS ever support Sega FD1089 based games like Turbo Outrun?

I hope so, I don't know how difficult it would be to incorporate the code, but I'm sure the xbox could handle it speed-wise.