CoinOPS IGNITE R2

BritneysPAIRS

The source worked fine. What do you need me to look at on MK sound?

trig did the source work ok and if it did I have some changes for R3 I can insert stuff into that for an offical release when its ready and tested..... also need some help on MK sound roll back looks like im getting closer to solving this one

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont need any saves at all just, delete all of them though the MSdash no worries.... if it still reboots to the dash on some games after that I would reinstall CoinOPS ( it doesnt reboot on 5 xboxs I tried it on ). It will be an old save remains or the emu isnt on correctly :P good luck

I deleted the whole lot, deleted all "babe" save files (via FTP), re-unrared the R2 standalone release, FTPed it back and

still it reboots me back to the dashboard on all games except Gyruss (so far..) B)

Any other ideas?

btw, I have to patch my default.xbe & mameOX.xbe files to "Retail" to get it to boot on my older mod-chip,

BUT I did this in CoinOPS Ignite and it was sweet....

Just tried the new build, liking the handyness of in-game autofire options..

I have a question for the 'kung fu master' game, it actually plays jerky, i can assume it's a 50fps game, is there a way to force it this way ?

yes it uses more ram..... although it makes no real diff.

Kungfu master plays fine for me.... press back+white to bring up frames per second and can bring up the osd and select overclocking on the game if you wish (read the features and buttons to find how to do this stuff from the game selection options menu)

you dont need any saves at all just, delete all of them though the MSdash no worries.... if it still reboots to the dash on some games after that I would reinstall CoinOPS ( it doesnt reboot on 5 xboxs I tried it on ). It will be an old save remains or the emu isnt on correctly :naughty: good luck

I deleted the whole lot, deleted all "babe" save files (via FTP), re-unrared the R2 standalone release, FTPed it back and

still it reboots me back to the dashboard on all games except Gyruss (so far..) :naughty:

Any other ideas?

btw, I have to patch my default.xbe & mameOX.xbe files to "Retail" to get it to boot on my older mod-chip,

BUT I did this in CoinOPS Ignite and it was sweet....

Any ideas anybody....???

Well CoinOp is still alive and kicking .. I had lost track of this project after CoinOp Plus. Awesome work by the way. The old Plus version is still powering my cabinet as we speak so I'm glad to see a newer version :naughty:

I'm just curious if anyone would mind explaining how to use the DAT files to separate out just the roms that work from a full mame romset? I've tried it myself but I'm not having have much joy. For some reason I just cant get my head around romcentre or clrmame hehe :naughty:

Edited by fl0PPsy