CoinOPS IGNITE R2

BritneysPAIRS

Will CoinOPS ever support Sega FD1089 based games like Turbo Outrun?

I hope so, I don't know how difficult it would be to incorporate the code, but I'm sure the xbox could handle it speed-wise.

you will be able to play the fd encrypted games once nes6502 releases his version of fba called fba legends.there is support for the fd encrypted games and thunderblade,powerdrift,galaxy force2.....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are the new ROMS supported?

there arent new games added that werent emulated in the first coinops ignite.from what i can tell you its mostly new features and bugs being ironed out.

if anyone needs a link to download this then just pm me.

:) all good

I have a whole lot of driver fixes around the place in various conditions.... I was hoping after the sources where released that others would fix stuff. At sometime ill have to change the dats to allow more games to work and iron out any bugs this will cause. What happened to all the people that wanted to do stuff is my question dont hold back I can help you with the stuff if you want????

Can anyone please tell me why the majority of my roms now boot me back to the dashboard

when I go to play them? Whereas in my previous build of CoinOPS Ignite they were fine...

I had deleted the Old CoinOPS save via MSDASH before installing the R2 release...

Are there other save folders I have missed? Seems weird that some go, most don't...

Any help would be great.

Can anyone please tell me why the majority of my roms now boot me back to the dashboard

when I go to play them? Whereas in my previous build of CoinOPS Ignite they were fine...

I had deleted the Old CoinOPS save via MSDASH before installing the R2 release...

Are there other save folders I have missed? Seems weird that some go, most don't...

Any help would be great.

you need to have the original coinops ignite gamesave in tad u data neil.

you dont need any saves at all just, delete all of them though the MSdash no worries.... if it still reboots to the dash on some games after that I would reinstall CoinOPS ( it doesnt reboot on 5 xboxs I tried it on ). It will be an old save remains or the emu isnt on correctly :P good luck