Marvel vs capcom2 on its way to Xbla and PSN!

fumanchu

omg, a shoryuken knocks dat out.

If u dont have sumeone who does an upper then you're SOL,

Well, just found out I can just do a crouching LP to negate the SPD. The success rate is quite good :P

And I'm anti-shoryuken. it is a move for noobs.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

da problem u see wi sff4 is da same prob u see with any online fighting game and dats pple having more fun "winning" than actually playing.

If any uses gief on me i dunno care wat dey do, Im going into thier face and landing as many hits as i can and hope my skill will giv me da victory.

I would hate myself if i just sat there and played by a pattern just to win.

WTFFF!?

Wen i play those annoying blanka's I go for it anyway, eve if dey turtle, and if dey turtle too much i leave da room cuz i came on SFIV to have fun!

so f*** winning! f*** it! Dats y im not a fan of projectile chars,

f*** Guile and his "Pattern Playing"!

f*** Tiger, tiger, HK, Tiger ,tiger, tiger-uppercut!"

I rather play ken copies all day cuz dey at least spice da fight up!

Call dat strategy if u want to, but i dont want dat kinda playin, dats just IMO!

....................Sorry dunno where dat came from, sore loser mayb?

Dats y i only play mostly with my friends online, we hav da same concept, "get in dere and see who comes out."

a game will always hav pple who think, man dis is cheap/not really action packed but at least i win!

We're pretty much on the same page. I mean, I'm not bad at playing. I'm not there to win all the time..albeit, I get frustrated VERY easily (as Belth can vouch for) when I'm playing against my husband on ANY game but with friends, I'm alright. I just play for fun and never by a pattern (excluding when I play with husband). I haven't really played the game for a few weeks...been too busy but I wanna get back on it and perhaps play someone soon.

da problem u see wi sff4 is da same prob u see with any online fighting game and dats pple having more fun "winning" than actually playing.

If any uses gief on me i dunno care wat dey do, Im going into thier face and landing as many hits as i can and hope my skill will giv me da victory.

WTFFF!?

Wen i play those annoying blanka's I go for it anyway, eve if dey turtle, and if dey turtle too much i leave da room cuz i came on SFIV to have fun!

Call dat strategy if u want to, but i dont want dat kinda playin, dats just IMO!

Dats y i only play mostly with my friends online, we hav da same concept, "get in dere and see who comes out."

a game will always hav pple who think, man dis is cheap/not really action packed but at least i win!

We're pretty much on the same page. I mean, I'm not bad at playing. I'm not there to win all the time..albeit, I get frustrated VERY easily (as Belth can vouch for) when I'm playing against my husband on ANY game but with friends, I'm alright. I just play for fun and never by a pattern (excluding when I play with husband). I haven't really played the game for a few weeks...been too busy but I wanna get back on it and perhaps play someone soon.

Check da gamertag thread and send us an invite, might wanna challenge ME and BK after u whooped everyone else! MUAHAHAHAH!!!

Yeah.................. I trash talk about SFIV for fun!

WTFFF!?

Check da gamertag thread and send us an invite, might wanna challenge ME and BK after u whooped everyone else! MUAHAHAHAH!!!

Yeah.................. I trash talk about SFIV for fun!

haha well unfortunately I don't have x360. Just ps3.

What I noticed about scrub giefs is that they Lariate all day, and after they score a knock down they green palm then spd. NIGGA I'VE BEEN DOING THAT SINCE ST, THAT crap WON'T WORK ON ME.

Seriously, how do i get out from the green palm ---> spd combo? I did meet the exact scrubs you mention online. I try jumping backwards with Abel after blocking the green palm but it did not work always.

Depending on who you use. crouching LP would usually beat grabs depending on the character. Best bet however, is just to do a neutral jump (just jump straight up) then combo on the way down or, jump away. It's easy to remember that gief has to get in to do damage. Depending on who you use, results my very on how to beat his stuff.

<- Willing to teach someone how to use Chun-Li beyond "cr. LK, cr. LK, cr. LK xx Ex Legs xx Ultra"

^- have to know that combo.

haha well unfortunately I don't have x360. Just ps3.

that was a poor choice on your part, yeah?