wolverine origins

They fuked up Deadpool. I wonder which script writer thought it was a genius idea to make DP look like Baraka from Mortal Kombat and to have his trademark ability to talk his mouth off disabled cuz it's sewn shut.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Your kidding!!! And I thought it was flocked up when Venom... Eddie Brock was a skinny little twirp just like that (Peter Parker in the movie) whoever he is who can hardly move his lips when he speaks... in SM3. They used a skinny punk so "normal" people can relate to having an evil version of themselves. FUUUUCK THAT!!!! Eddie Brock is a meat head. Skinny 'lil venom... now a baraka toothed non talking DP?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do they mess anyone up... It's all based on fools and money. Fools fill the world, and money drives things. Some ass hat trying to capitalize on the hero buzz tries to make a origins movie. Since everyone likes Jackman, This movie here is a great opportunity. They figure, as they always do, that people will come to see it regardless. But then... as always, people decide that they need to alter something to either draw in more people, or to help mesh with the story they have thought up already. And since its FOX, its likely written on a 5th grade reading level. (American 5th grade) which is roughly... "see spot... see spot run" ((hey I can say this... I'm American))

I hate when people take over a story, and butcher it. The first Hulk movie, the 3rd Spider Man, X-men in general. I hate retelling. Look... the story has been around forever, and in that time, they have forged the right story. BS imperfections have been lost over the years. Then someone who hears how popular something is, re-writes the story based on their feeble minds ability to absorb what makes it badass in the first place. Like Hulk... how the hell was that guy gonna make a drama out of Hulk? Over half the movie was build up... so anyone who didn't know who the hulk was knew... and that everyone might have a feeble connection to the character.

I know of plot devices, I know of making the audience attached to the characters. I know there is a balance that must be attained. It is tricky... but they need ultimate script doctors that nix this bs movie/comic adaptations. But noooooooooooooo. That will never happen.

Tell you what, if I ever made a comic, you can be damn certain that I will be the head honcho that actually makes the movie. flock all this Bs thought up from someone who unmistakeably cannot fathom what makes something special/awesome/inspiring

And the bastards at FOX are the worst...

Let me know when there is a DVDRIP, and not Screeners.

Sure, check back in 3+ months when it's actually out on DVD, otherwise any DVD rip IS a screener. :thumbsup1:

What do you mean by screener? Cam?

It's not a screener, it's a workprint. A workprint looks like a pre-production film, mostly complete but lacking some editing, CGI, overdubs, that sort of thing. Workprints are ok for 'normal' movies without any special effects, but not for this sort of thing :angry:

Terminology is rather washy there. A workprint it may be, but that wasn't my point, you're arguing semantics for the hell of it.

A CAM is not necessarily a screener, a DVD RIP isn't necessarily a Screener. A Screener is a review piece that is supposed to be kept private, doesn't matter what form it takes on.

Even a Screener isn't always a final work, as that's the point of them, for review. Many times a movie has had edits made based on reviews of a screener.

DVD RIP = Ripped from a DVD (Can be retail, workprint, screener or what have you).

I fail to see how a workprint, screener or retail = DVD RIP, someone could have CAM'd a screener or workprint. You're all getting capture/conversion methods confused with distribution types.

Most think a DVD RIP is a retail rip, so you'll be waiting months for that.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Your kidding!!! And I thought it was flocked up when Venom... Eddie Brock was a skinny little twirp just like that (Peter Parker in the movie) whoever he is who can hardly move his lips when he speaks... in SM3. They used a skinny punk so "normal" people can relate to having an evil version of themselves. FUUUUCK THAT!!!! Eddie Brock is a meat head. Skinny 'lil venom... now a baraka toothed non talking DP?

He gets Baraka blades on his arms, shoots lasers out of his eyes and can teleport without a device.

They fuked up Deadpool. This movie sucks. It sucked anyway for the horrible non-linear methods that have also been used in the X-Men films but christ. I wonder which script writer thought it was a genius idea to make DP look like Baraka from Mortal Kombat and to have his trademark ability to talk his mouth off disabled cuz it's sewn shut.

i havent seen it yet, isnt Ryan Renoylds deadpool? i always thought he would be a good fit to play the merc with a mouth