Watchmen

Inky

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i look forward to seeing the movie to see if the producers integrity paid off (alot of A list actors wanted roles in this film,and all were turned down, and they took the casting agent route instead) although i am very glad to see that Keanu Reeves did not get a role in this movie

Harry Porter kills Dumbledore?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES HE DESERVED TO DIE AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!!!

So no one has any comments yet? joy? disappointment?

I will say that I would watch an entire movie just about Rorschach. He and Dr. Manhattan are the only characters that don't feel like a rip off of another character.

So no one has any comments yet? joy? disappointment?

I will say that I would watch an entire movie just about Rorschach. He and Dr. Manhattan are the only characters that don't feel like a rip off of another character.

Actually the Watchmen were all inspired based off of characters from Charlton Comics later acquired by DC.

I thought it was good, it did it's job pretty well. The only gripe I got was the music choice and some pacing issues. Then again they couldn't cram everything into the movie.

Just watched it, I liked it all EXCEPT for the ending, I won't say it was horrible, but a freaking punch to MY stomach it was (and no, it wasn't because of the difference between it and the comic, it was because of its morals).

It is extremely artistic and visual, but the little narrative it sends you has to be heard, don't go watch it in a movie theater where the entire crowd figures it's a good idea to clap every time a bad guy gets fucked or cries when a good guy gets hurt. It's a good watch, you must go see it because whether you like it or not you can comment on the 1,000 things that happen in the movie.