CoinOPS IGNITE Released

hellsfury

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this build have the scanline option like mame128?

I need it as Im running in 480p on a crt and it is the closest way to get the original low res native look, the modern upscaling and filtering trend looks soft and distorted imho.

It doesn't have it !

Does this build have the scanline option like mame128?

I need it as Im running in 480p on a crt and it is the closest way to get the original low res native look, the modern upscaling and filtering trend looks soft and distorted imho.

It doesn't have it !

:unsure: Is there a technical reason why fake scanlines are not an option?

I'd like to report a game bug:

On Pole Position (a favorite by default), the gear changer is not mapped properly by default. But there's another problem: even when you do map it, you can't accelerate in Hi gear. This means that the game isn't fully playable...

I also wanted to say that Coinops rocks - keep up the good work!

I have an issue with CoinOPS. The in-game menu is assigned to BACK+WHITE. The problem is that a bios known as "ind-bios" has this button combination assigned to shutdown the Xbox and it can't be disabled, my Xbox TSOP is flashed with this bios so can you provide an alternative button combo to access the ingame menu such as BACK+PRESS LEFT THUMBSTICK or BACK+Y?

Edited by Vegeta

I have an issue with CoinOPS. The in-game menu is assigned to BACK+WHITE. The problem is that a bios known as "ind-bios" has this button combination assigned to shutdown the Xbox and it can't be disabled, my Xbox TSOP is flashed with this bios so can you provide an alternative button combo to access the ingame menu such as BACK+PRESS LEFT THUMBSTICK or BACK+Y?

Give me 10mn, the time to upload a default CFG with BACK+Y configurated. From this you'll remap it the way you want !! Link by PM ! :unsure:

One thing is for me worse then in the past `load` and `save state`

Now the keys are `start+right thumb+right trigger or left trigger`

Also when using this combination most of the time other functions shows up like: volume, brightness, etc...

and most cabinet users dont have even right thumb function on there cabinet!

In the past it was `back+white` or `back+black`(much easier) :D

Is there any option to change this?

Edited by dirk hermans