batmans gruff voice.

Inky

That's one of the problems I have with Christian Bale because of the voice he uses for Batman. Even though it was the same voice he used in Batman Begins, I didn't like it then and I didn't like it now. I think that Micheal Keaton's whisper-like Batman voice was the best.

Christian Bale sucks as an actor period, he has absolutely destroyed Batman for me. Batman Begins was a totally crappy movie, made even worse with him in it.

Dark Knight wasn't awesome, and he certainly didn't help.......at least other actors decent performances made up for him sucking so bad.

If you look up his profile on IMDB, you can see he is set to ruin another Terminator movie (Not that they really need any help there, Terminator 3 was a big joke).

If you've seen Harsh Times, you'll know just how bad of an actor he is. That movie could have been pretty good, he screwed the role up BIG TIME.

The ONLY movie he did well, was in Shaft. He played an arrogant d1ck-head in that movie, which it's obvious by all his other performances.......he actually is. Not hard to play something you don't have to act for.

my big complaint with the dark knight film is cristian bale's voice it was so bad

that it did in fact ruin the film for me. In the comics batman's voice is sometimes highlighted by a unique font to indicate the mood but bale sux they could have easily added a comp generated bit to his voice to make it listenable

I remember reading that they made his voice even more gruff in post-production, so it's not just Bale but a concious decision on 'their' part too. For what it's worth I wasn't fussed on Begins either and have a hard time believing that Nicholson's Joker could be topped. IMO Bale's best role was in American Psycho.