what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

so what games do you mostly play or what are you playing at the moment.

right now i just finished playing final fight on fbaxxxpro and i am about to test out a the xport emu x68000x,when the sharp68000 came out it was basically a cps1 board,so games like final fight and strider should pretty close to arcade perfect.

i mostly play supercontra,afterburner2,streetighter alpha3,zero2alpha........way to much to mention.

so what games are you playing at the moment or about to? :P

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mednafen PCE, i was revisiting some classics Shooters + i tried Splatterhouse on emulation for the 1st time (pure sickness...) i have so many HU-card and so few finished games, time to take my revenge with some savetates weapons !

tonight-raiden fighters2(2000),progear(again).

kenshiro is that the hacked version of vendetta?coz if it is its hilarious.

for anyone thats intersested,ive been mesiing around with xports newest version of his sharp68000 emu(x68000x).if you do try this emu then get a hold of castlevania for it.this version is an update of the original castlevania on NES.it looks as good as draculax on the pcenginecd-rom and plays just as good.

I have around 130 Xbox games and I'm not playing a single one of them! Well I did play a little Spongebob Squarepants : Battle for Bikini Bottom, but that was only because my daughter was stuck on one bit :P

Oh and Harmful Park on PCSXbox, great little game :(

im finishing fable lost chapters for the third time.i really like the magic and combo system in this game. timesplitters future perfect. metalslug i used to be able to play through lvls 1- 4th lvl on just one life.lets see what else tekken 5

on my psp with remotejoy

for anyone thats intersested,ive been mesiing around with xports newest version of his sharp68000 emu(x68000x).if you do try this emu then get a hold of castlevania for it.this version is an update of the original castlevania on NES.it looks as good as draculax on the pcenginecd-rom and plays just as good.

Honorable Fu Manchu, leader of the Great Si-Fan Order,

Father of Shang-Chi, the Master of Kung Fu!

I seriously recommend you CASTLEVANIA CHRONICLES on Psx.

It has the perfect port of the Castlevania X68000 and also a remix/remake version.

I did buy a modded PS-One last year just to be able to play in the full

perfection this awesome game.

Since then I retired my Ol'Pcsxbox.

This is the only one emu I don't use anymore.

Try this Castlevania.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castlevania_Chronicles

One of my favorite games of all time.

Regards,

Cospefogo.