what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

I will try castlevania chronicles on pcsxbox cospefogo,i have heard of this version of castlevania i just havent got round to trying it yet.but thanks for the reccomendation.

oh yeah and have you tried castlvania symphony of the night on the sega saturn,as this is going to be the next one im going to try.I have had this game for about a year and never played it.so i think its time i got my modded saturn out and give it a try.i geuss you have symphony of the night on the psone cospefogo.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

castlevania on the saturn is in my opinion the better of the symphony of the nights because it gives u the choice to play as maria,alucard or richter. though

graphically the psx version is alot crisper and less pixely .SOTN has been played by me soo many times on various emulators(psp, ssf), it is one of my fav games

yeah i have heard that the saturn version is a little bit more pixally,but isnt the music in the saturn version better than the ps1 version or are they just remixes of the ps1 version.

quality wise u can rip the wav files right from the saturn disc the re-encode it to whichever format bitrate u want. so yeah id say the saturn has better music tracks :banghead:.i think the saturn has extra music though im not sure. a good way to find out would be the sound test option as both games have it acessible from the main menu.

I have about 50 GB worth of Xbox games, and I just completed Ninja Gaiden Black last night.

Congrats you feel a sense of achievement knowing what the games puts through so much frustration.

Today-a bit of streetfighter3rd strike on cpx3 and mortal kombat trilogy on surreall64x.

How well does MKT emulate on surreall64x?

I've been playing the red star still have got the 3rd character available on mission 9. Got to play Beyond good and evil, SidMier Pirates, playing NFS games in reverse completed Carbon now playing most wanted Black.

Want to play Syberia 1 and 2 and Dungeons and Dragons hack slash when in stock at my local retro store.

Emu wise Mario Kart64 still a joy to play and hacked SF2 and KOF.

Last night, Sega Genesis time, with my Hori Real Arcade Sticks:

- ESwat (Oh good, for years I never tried this game... after tasting the Arcade on Mameox I decided to give a chance. What a nice "arcade feeling" game!)

- Trampoline Terror (To remember the old times when I did have just a NES with pirate carts and my "rich" friend had a super-duper japanese Sega Mega Drive with a 4-games cart [Golden Axe/Sonic/Trampoline Terror/Qix]... good times)

- Flicky (I love the arcade one)

- Fire Shark (Great game... it is a pity it does not run nicely on Mameox)

Regards,

Cospefogo.