CoinOPS 2nd Quarter Released

hellsfury

Well not to mention that if you do even manage to get registered, your account will end up getting deleted if you let 60 days go by without being active. I understand the need to purge old accounts from time to time but 60 day inactive accounts? That seems too unrealistic to me. I guess if it works for you then great but I would imagine it probably wouldnt for most people especially considering how hard it is to get registered in the first place.

Registration was open for a loooong time as far as I can remember, it's just not happening at the moment. A lot of newer private trackers have a 30-day no activity auto-prune btw.

As long as Pleasuredome doesnt do the 30 days thing its all good

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys stop sending pm to me for links as I got a warning from gamecop that I have been breaking the forum rules!

From now on just use google.. A little birdy told me releases will be on one private and one public site from now on!

found this on mini nova but im curious to what the fix is

CoinOPS 2nd Quarter Patch Fix iND

Install

* Ok after you unrar this you will have a file called default.xbe just ftp it over to your

CoinOPS folder on your xbox and overwrite the old one... then to be on the safe side take

the UDATE and TDATE folders from the CoinOPS_2nd_Quarter_Patch-iND and ftp them to your

E drive overwriting them again! All should be fine now!

Good luck... Enjoy

what does this fix do ?

Thanks

Install

* Ok after you unrar this you will have a file called default.xbe just ftp it over to your

CoinOPS folder on your xbox and overwrite the old one... then to be on the safe side take

the UDATE and TDATE folders from the CoinOPS_2nd_Quarter_Patch-iND and ftp them to your

Good luck... Enjoy

what does this fix do ?

Thanks

fixes the back button in settings... it didnt save the settings it just canceled out. You have to press start and then go back to games to save settings without this patch.

sorry forgot to add that to the nfo file

peace

Edited by hellsfury

I got this up and running fine on my Xbox, but my brother totally screwed up the install on his. He got CoinOPS installed fine, but after he installed 2nd Quarter, none of his other emulators would boot up and they're missing the custom thumbnails he put on there. :D

I'm guessing he took the entire UDATA/TDATA folders from 2nd Quarter and overwrote the ones in his E:\SAVES with those (instead of taking out the contents of them and placing them in there). Could that be what happened? He's asking me what he needs to do to get his other emulators back but I don't know what the tell him. Reinstall all the emulators again?

Install

Good luck... Enjoy

what does this fix do ?

Thanks

fixes the back button in settings... it didnt save the settings it just canceled out. You have to press start and then go back to games to save settings without this patch.

sorry forgot to add that to the nfo file

peace

ahh right , thats what i thought :D many thanks

I got this up and running fine on my Xbox, but my brother totally screwed up the install on his. He got CoinOPS installed fine, but after he installed 2nd Quarter, none of his other emulators would boot up and they're missing the custom thumbnails he put on there. :D

I'm guessing he took the entire UDATA/TDATA folders from 2nd Quarter and overwrote the ones in his E:\SAVES with those (instead of taking out the contents of them and placing them in there). Could that be what happened? He's asking me what he needs to do to get his other emulators back but I don't know what the tell him. Reinstall all the emulators again?

I dont know what your friend did but he shouldnt need to reinstall all his emulators unless he actually deleted the emulators. As for the missing custom thumbnails he put on there, he should try to delete all the thumbnails at /XBMC/UserData/Thumbnails/Programs then restart his xbox.