Friendship and Life

Ryuken

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be surprised how many people are into the same stuff you are into Ryuken.

For some reason people think only socially inept pusstards are into table top rpg's, comic books, and hardcore gaming. That is so not the case, for instance one of my best friends is a successful male model that is a master at DnD/role playing, big into anime/manga, big into video games, reads and has a collection of comic books, and the list go's on. This is a guy that knows how to go out and have a good time, have a few drinks and party.

Heck I have met a lot of people off of VirtuaFighter.com that are totally awesome. I have made many great friends through video games, forums, and other "nerdy" things it's not even funny. A lot of people I have met through causal social encounters are into many things I have listed above. You just have to put yourself out there and meet people.

Ya just go up to everyone you meet your age and start a conversation. What is the worse that can happen they tell you to flock off. Oh well just move on to the next one eventually you will find ones that have your same interests.

BTW I have no friends cause I killed them all in Satanic Rituals.

Ethnicity shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Unfortunately it has a lot to do with anything here especially at a younger age.

I know pretty much how you feel ryuken. Unfortunately I have no good advice to give since I'm trying to figure it out myself. I don't really have any close friends right now, just the ones I see in school. And one of them has been my childhood friend since elementary school but we still have a fairly superficial relationship and we rarely do anything. I have a very superficial relationship with everyone in my class. The extent of our conversations are basically "Hey, how's it going? I've got a lot to study. I hate studying. I'm so behind. I don't want to go class. flock this." It's just so menial and trivial. I don't really know, I've pretty much stopped caring. I'm too busy trying to study (not actually studying, just trying to motivate myself to do it).

Just don't think the way you are is wrong or abnormal. It's different but not wrong. You'll eventually find a niche.

Keep your head up, keep trying, but don't be fake.

And to answer your question about whether friends are important. Yes they are. Very important which is why my life feels so flocking empty right now

Ethnicity shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Unfortunately it has a lot to do with anything here especially at a younger age.

I know pretty much how you feel ryuken. Unfortunately I have no good advice to give since I'm trying to figure it out myself. I don't really have any close friends right now, just the ones I see in school. And one of them has been my childhood friend since elementary school but we still have a fairly superficial relationship and we rarely do anything. I have a very superficial relationship with everyone in my class. The extent of our conversations are basically "Hey, how's it going? I've got a lot to study. I hate studying. I'm so behind. I don't want to go class. flock this." It's just so menial and trivial. I don't really know, I've pretty much stopped caring. I'm too busy trying to study (not actually studying, just trying to motivate myself to do it).

Just don't think the way you are is wrong or abnormal. It's different but not wrong. You'll eventually find a niche.

Keep your head up, keep trying, but don't be fake.

And to answer your question about whether friends are important. Yes they are. Very important which is why my life feels so flocking empty right now

You always have me my friend? :P