Friendship and Life

Ryuken

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to Cum over here if u can reach me, if u can CUM that far then that would be great

well man its hard because you are starting to get set in your ways ya know? in high school i was a square for the longest time. at least to myself. because I thought since I didnt do anything that I was missing out. and while that is sometimes the case I also learned that I had a thing for my own solitude. some people like being alone to think things out or do other activites. your solitude is your you time and you should always remember that.

as for trying to become more social. well stick to what you know. what interest do you have? ib school you have friends who you joke with and hang out with I am sure. start asking if they want to start gaming together or even goto some of your local arcades or something(wow all my ideas involve games lol) the one thing in high school I kept telling myself was"I refuse to be like every other tool" there are no rules to HS man! none! so you can try to fit in or inovate your own style. I did option number 2 lol. I am 25...ENJOY YOURSELF NOW MAN!. right now...is your time.