Women and their ungodly desire to screw sh!t up and consume chocolate

Skythe

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is probably one of a maximum of 3 V-Days where I happened to be going out with someone at the time.

Anyway, I bought my girlfriend this, Probably the best V-Day gift ever. She insisted I give it to her early because she was so excited.

http://www.shivadas.com/Merchant2/merchant...ategory_Code=SP

Hers turned out a lot better than the one on the page though, or at least I think so (they are blown on site), its very functional too, it knocked me on my ass the first time I used it, I'll definitely be ordering from them again. Already survived being dropped on the hard bathroom floor. She named it Tingle (Its tradition around here to name your bowls), Tingle like the fairy who sells you maps in Zelda games, and because it made the back of her head tingle the first time she hit it (seriously efficient bowl I'm telling you). I guess it has a fairy theme because of the sparkles on it (which show up much better in person, have any of you seen a sparkly bowl before? maybe I just never noticed when looking at one) I was going to get that expensive dragon piece but some flock bought it, maybe they can blow me another one.

For marij...tobacco use only

It's alot more stressful when you bought some V-Day stuff last Wednesday then get screwed over the next day by finding out she's in a relationship with another woman and it had been going on for a week. Now I have abunch of useless sh!t sitting in my house.

Now thats different. Sorry to hear this buddy. How exactly did she reveal this to you?

We were till now.

*MK Announcer*

"Rejected!"

lol

BUt seriously, sad to hear dat ninja dude.. :ph34r:

----------

BUt dont let a couple of bad moments make you hate the whole thing...

That's just foolish and simple-minded! ANd You'll be a simpleton becuz of it!

You must Live for a better day! A better life!

A BETTER LOVE!!!!!!!!

U SHALL LOVE AGAIN!!!!!!!! :inlove:

*crowd cheering*

:P:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

THen you can once gain celebrate wit ur friends on double dates at the bar! ;)

It will be beautiful... I assure you!!! So beautiful that after you take her home you will fall to your knees and cry aloud and marvel at how truly blessed you are to have such a woman!!! :crybaby: TRULY!!

DONT GIVE UP!!! :clapping:

she's in a relationship with another woman and it had been going on for a week.

this doesn'tsound like such a bad thing, you can turn this into a positive if you work it right......