Why is Reaper_man banned?

Alpha

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think its that big of a deal, really. Come on guys, what did you say to me? "it's the internet, don't take it seriously"

cant you guys take your own advice....and honestly....if she wasn't a girl, you guys probably wouldn't have banned him..... even though he did spam all that crap....

no offense to her, but I think you guys hold her to high up on the pedestal and let other parts of you think......

but that is my opinion only!

and no, fatal, I don't want to be the only girl on the sight.

But you guys did what you thought was right.... I just think that it was really no big of a deal.

:(

well it's more like the guys here wouldn't get picked on in the first place and if they do, they wouldn't run to the admins unless it gets really out of hand

Gee Guys. Sorry for the drama.

Did not mean to cause any!

But in any event and anywhere to anyone such things should not be said.

I hope he gets over it and is well.

There's only one drame left... the bad emo spider man... O.o

emo spider man is my hero

I am not trying to start any crap....but...."it is only the first time where a user spam the hell out of a lady."

like I said.

you know its not so much the spamming and harassing. its in chat when he said he hoped I died and got rapped and caught aids. thats pretty heavy of a wish to bestow upon anyone, I think in some cases It could even be reason to get in trouble legally. I mean really. Watch your words online or not.