What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

just watched the hangover. that's some funny shit.

I watched that last night, Zach Galifianakis was by far the funniest thing about that movie, but maybe I'm biased because I've seen all his other stuff before. He was awesome in Tim and Eric Awesome Show. Apparently they are already making a Hangover 2, I guess it will be about Stu going back to Vegas to meet that stripper. I noticed they never actually got divorced in the movie even though they agreed it was a drunken mistake.

I'm not sure if I posted about this or not but a couple days ago I watched the first season of Eastbound and Down. Fantastic show, I recommend you see it. Danny McBride is hilarious in everything he does so you know it will be good. (although I didn't like land of the lost very much) The show starts getting kind of dark in contrast to the first couple episodes but remains very good/funny, can't wait for season 2.

just watched the hangover. that's some funny shit.

Defo check it out then? modren comedys normaly suck balls by been too "we know everything" been meaning to give it a try.

A fish called wanda -

LOOK! IT'S KEN! K-K-K-K-KUMING TO K-K-K-K-KILL ME1

wanda155.jpg

One of the best movies. ever.

Reign Over Me.

Don Cheadle, Adam Sandler, Jada Pinkett Smith, Liv Tyler

A guy (Don Cheadle) runs runs into his old college roommate, (Adam Sandler) a man that lost his family in the 9/11 attack. Adam Sandler is basically crazy. He never delt with his massive loss and is quite ... disturbed. This is the only movie I have seen where Adam Sandler plays a serious role. The movie is great. I am actually proud of him as I don't really care for his movies too too much.

Don't get me wrong, it has plenty of funny moments, but basically it is well rounded.

A must see in my opinion. Catch it.

you know what, why can't Sandler just stick to waterboy/billy madison/happy gilmore type movies. when I see a Sandler movie that's what I want to see. not serious 9/11 mellow drama.

I guess in Funny People he is dieing of cancer...... hopefully Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill keep the laughs coming while Sandler pretends he is a serious actor.

yeah I didn't like rein over me.

Someone told me Adventureland was supposed to be a comedy and so I watched it, and whoever told me that needs to die. That was easily one of the most terrible movies I have ever seen, it was so bad. Everything about it sucked, First of all, there was nothing funny about that movie, I'm pretty sure it is not supposed to be a comedy at all, second it is corny as fuck, everything from the idiotic characters/situation to the terrible acting. It has that chick from Twilight in it, and you know what I can't even decide which one was worse, I've only seen Twilight with the Rifftrax so I think that might have made it more bearable. She acts like she has turrets or is overly interested/confused by everything anyone says to her. Everything about both those movies is terrible.

I'm serious. You wanna see a funny movie, watch "The Sasquatch Dumpling Gang"

It's now one of my favs.