What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

DragonBall Evolution

I have no words...

All the actors knew it was going to bad so it appears like they didn't even try. The Asians speaking English didn't help at all to boot. The effects where on par with other shit storms (such as, "Dragon Wars"). I'm not going to get into the story, too many ways to attack it as a stand-alone story I can't imagine how it feels to be a true DragonBall fan and watch this movie. My real life height is taller then Ozaru (that's just wrong). If I was to write an infinite word review on how horrible this movie is I would be pretty capable of providing said services. Thankfully there are plenty out there online who will provide said review already (since I'm late in the "this movie sucks" game, I'll leave it at that).

Want to know the only good thing about this movie?

Dragonball_Evolution_02_bulma_pic.jpg

I swear there is a scene where her tits are about to pop out.

I finally got around to watching Firefly. I can definitely find some things wrong with the show (most of which are FOX's fault) but no matter how many I find I'm still pissed off they canceled it. Oh and didn't even give them a chance....If I where Josh Whedon I would NOT sign anymore contracts with FOX.

Still didn't really like Serenity though. I guess it was slightly better now that I watched it actually knowing what was going on but it's not nearly as good as everyone says.

I was the opposite. I liked serenity alot until I saw firefly, then I thought serenity was shit. and didn't hold a candle to firefly.

yeah, I mean I see what they where trying to do with it, I just don't think it turned out that great. I don't know if it was really their fault though. They had to do too much with too little time. Series is a lot better.

Before I saw the series I was just like wow, this is the most terrible shit I have ever seen in my life. Me and my brother where just laughing and making fun of it the whole time. It was just like who are these people, what is going on, and why should we care? At that point I didn't even know Serenity and Firefly where related, in fact I didn't even hear Firefly existed until months after seeing the movie.

Adventureland.

When I first saw Kristen Stewart I didn't know what to think. I don't have a problem with her, she's cute but you know those actors get payed to basically act the same way (act themselves) in all their movies? Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise come to mind. Well she's quickly earning herself a reputation for that, at least to me anyway.

And Jesse Eisenberg... is like.. a less funny, less geeky but similarly awkward Michael Cera while failing at it. The only time I liked his character was when he was depressed and brooding, he plays that role much better. I hope he does better in Zombieland.

The story was good though. 1987, it could've just as easily been a Highschool to College transition movie like so many others but I suppose in an effort to be different, the cast was set as college graduate age.

Watch the Rifftrax for Twilight, they do an excellent job of making fun of her acting. She acts like she is overly confused/interested at everything that is said to her and blinks more times than a hummingbird or something along those lines.

Excellent Rifftrack overall too, MST3K quality for sure. (It has Mike Nelson and the old gang in it) I would not have ever seen Twilight if it weren't for the Rifftrax.

DragonBall Evolution

keep in mind, right now im admitting to have smoked a fat ass blunt. This movie is so far decent on its own ground. im just at the part where roshi is looking for his dragon ball. . . but so far, id probably burn it just to have or to give someone who wants to see it. but the acting is horrible, script is bound to get worse

fuck Chow Yun Fat needs to do some movies with John Woo again

watched Ginger Snaps last night. it was all right.

I have funny people, the orphan, and public enemies wating to be watched when my old lady gets home tomorrow.

The Last House on the Left.

Disappointed in the father's aggressiveness at revenge. Sara Paxton has a nice butt though. :huh: