What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

It had some pretty insane gore in it (trying so hard not to spoil movie, that guy who got pulled out the window OMG!!! lol), the storyline/dialogue was corny but what zombie movie isn't.

Is anyone else excited for Tron? It's a long way off but I am so seeing that midnight showing and tripping my balls off. I can't wait to see what the MCP looks like!!

Oh and this new movie Law Abiding Citizen, it looks pretty ridiculous, but me and a friend have decided to see it because it has Cheif O'Brien in it. When he first comes on screen we are going to act like a couple bros and be like O'BRIAN RULES!!!!

Sie would also run on your wedding day. :clapping:

hahaha that movie was cute too. :P

I am totally stoked for the new Tron! Everyone around here hates original. Pfft.

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew Troooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I've ben on 360 a ton... I gotta look into this......

Yes... YES!!!

YEEEEEEEEES!!!!

I rented Tron so many times as a kid, the lady at the counter had to remind me just how many. My friend bought me Tron a few years back and I watched it even more... I love Tron. I just... Im extremely happy there is a new Tron honestly but amazed, as I'm like the only person who likes it. (seemingly)

Legacy huh. Good 'Ole Jeff Bridges. Looks badass, beyond badass. I'll go see this in Imax!

I'm really not stoked for a tron remake. Some things should just be left as they are.

Sequel you mean?

Well Im glad their doing this. I wonder how this is gonna work. Flynn is old now. It's called Legacy. So I wonder whats with Clu, that program of his... (young Flynn). Also, Old Flynn looks like he is IN the mainframe.

Ok... read up on it. Yes... I wanna see this. AND it's in 3D so I hope it isn't gimmiked out.

I've read everything done so far is just concept work though, maybe he knows more though since he is actually working on it. I also think I read its a prequel hence the legacy name but that could have just been speculation. I think it will be cool, I have always watched Tron and thought man, this story has so much potential, it's like its just beginning, they could expand so much more and if they do it right it could be awesome. It's crazy that they didn't do this sooner because Tron is or at least was pretty popular.

IMAX, I didn't even think of that, If this is on IMAX then OMGWTFBBQ!!!! 3D IMAX Lightcycle races!??! OMFG! The Disc battles!?!?? The disc could come out of the screen and fly around the room! This sounds like a movie that will actually work in 3D to me. Tron seems like it should be in 3D unlike other movies where its some weird bonus that you didn't really need or want.

Plus you know this means more Tron games. (bleh ignore that crappy Tron 2.0 game though) Which would look incredible on today's hardware.

Have you guys seen the concept trailer? http://www.traileraddict.com/tags/tr2n At least look at the Comic-Con video if you haven't seen any of this. You can't say this doesn't look awesome.

Did some research, It is not a prequel, it is a sequel.

Good News: Filming has definitely begun, so it will probably be early 2010 rather than late.

Bad News: Shitty Daft Punk is doing all the music. I Guess they are well suited for this but I hope what they make sounds nothing like their albums (maybe just background atmospheric stuff). I Hate Daft Punk with a passion. What garbage.

Sunshine Cleaning.

I really like Amy Adams – all-American sweetheart. :huh:

But movies like this I dunno... so depressing. And things don't end happily in real life so it just makes you think but the movie itself was good.