I Am Legend

Gryph

IMO, I think the zombie genre got played out. It's just another zombie movie. I was hoping for something different and got nothing. Two hours of predictable scenes. I've seen a lot of zombie movies and this one was like any other one. So I've decided to stay away from zombie movies for awhile. I enjoyed Beouwulf over I Am Legend.

so maybe it should have been called "i am another rehashed genre movie looking to make a quick buck"

does that sound about right?

That sounds right.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats why I just stay home. at least I can relax with a beer and a cigarette.

Finally. Cigarette that is. Your the first confirmed smoker here I know of. Thought I was alone! But..... I should quit though.

Anyway. I do still like to go to (good) movies... everyone says go check this out. So perhaps EM and I will do so. 19 bucks for the both of us though.... smuggle in food... 6 bucks for popped corn? Flock that. 5 bucks for a large drink........... call me cheap, but its the principle... screw them.

yeah I should quit too. I've tried a few times but no dice. it's hard when everyone you know is a smoker. as for paying all that money for a movie I just can't see it. it's 19 bucks for 2 tickets, then a sitter for 2 or 3 hours. plus the crazy drink and popcorn prices. It's really not something I can swing very often. thats why dvix support on the 360 is a godsend lol!

so u 2 think watching a movie at a theater is expensive and not worth it but paying for cigarettes/suicide and killing others with second hand smoke is not?

my sister saw this and said it was really good and scary so i might "go" see it

I hate holier-than-thou non smokers. If you don't like it, take your ass outside where all the fresh air is. Second hand smoke can only affect those that let it.

I don't smoke in my home because I have a little one that has no choice, but in other places like bars.........it shouldn't be banned, it's ALWAYS been known that people smoke in bars. You don't like it, get lost.

All these anti-smoking legislations, barring smoking in all public places or even within 10 feet of buildings is BS. There are places where smoking just IS, take your ass elsewhere if you don't like it.

Just watch the movie.

I would say it is pretty decent. If you are not spoiled by spoilers, meaning you do not know it is a vampire flick, then it would be entertaining. Knowing the story before hand kinda spoiled it.

But i still think the ending seems rushed. i was like "WTF??!? That's it?"

And there is one moment where my girlfriend was scared and shout so loud until the entire cinema look at her :P

It was well worth the $4 I spent to see it. Not really worthing seeing it again though...

Anyone read the book or seen any of the other I Am Legend / Omega Man movies?

On a side note, go see Charlie Wilson's War. Good stuff there.

OK I seen it....... I feel like I should have just rewatched 28 days later. since thay are basicly the same movie, only difference is 28 days later is actually good.