YYEESSSSSSSSS!

GodPigeon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well now that im a bit better il update you guys on the story. Im shortening it down DRASTICALLY. But this is 1Emu and you guys are like a 3rd Family so here it is.

The next day i got home, she had told her friend to tell me that she couldnt be wit me cuz she was grounded or some crap for a month. Then next day she said how much she liked me and blah blah to wait a month blah blah so i said im not tryin to wait, so she said ok so till then lets be friends wit Benefits, then today she says she only wants to be friends. So yea..........=\

Well at least you didn't offer to wait around. That would've been the deathblow right there.

Actually, i kind of did :( When she said to wait i said "Thats gonna be Rough" then she offered to be friends with Benefits

Next time you see her act ad if nothing is wrong, stay polite and calm. It is going to bother her knowing that she did not get to you.

Yea thats what i did. She sent me a msg on AIM saying that she just wants to be friends and then Blocks me right away before i can respond. SO i sent her a msg on Myspace that read "Thats fine with me"