YYEESSSSSSSSS!

GodPigeon

I was in a similar situation with my ex....yeah...ex...where his family were Jehovah's Whitenesses....and he wasn't allowed to date...or see me cause I wasn't a Jo-Ho either....but he dated me anyway...then his family liked me in the long run....but yeah.....it also sounds like either this girl was going on something other than emotions when she said yeah, and when she thought about it...no offense to you or anything.....she didn't like you, like she thought, cause if someone really means something to someone, then the both of you would work it out. I'm 19, and I'm not allowed to date, according to my dad, until I'm 21. I don't "live" at home, and I pretty much live with my boyfriend whose 10 years older than me....so like I said...she's just being a biatch and probably wasn't worth your time anyway.

Oh snap! A 29 yo bagged himself a 19 yo!

*tyrone crack head voice* gawd dayum */end voice*

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh snap! A 29 yo bagged himself a 19 yo!

*tyrone crack head voice* gawd dayum */end voice*

hahaha...Well you know how it is sometimes....

The sex must be great.

what the flock, I hate these flocking games people play with relationships.

blah im trying really hard not to rant about some crap that recently happened, I think I already posted it somewhere anyway, and it doesn't matter anymore. ALTHOUGH ITS STILL crappy THAT THIS GIRL I MET AND WASTED MONEY ON IS DATING MY BEST FRIEND.

I seriously don't even care about the girl anymore, I'm just flocking pissed about all the money and gas I wasted on her.

Her best friend was hotter/a better fit for me anyway though, and I think my friend liked her at first, So when I flock her, its like 2 way revenge, and I flocking win. (and I don't feel bad about hanging out with this chick while liking her best friend more anymore)

Next time you see her act ad if nothing is wrong, stay polite and calm. It is going to bother her knowing that she did not get to you.

He is right. Act like nothing ever happened, because girls like to feel power. If she effected your life in any way, at any level, she feels more powerful!!! And of course, this time, at your expense... Do NOT let it get to you. Don't even sweat it. Do not show her that she holds any power over you... TRUST ME

Do as you wish, but if you treat her like gold, (kissing ass) she is HIGHLY likely to take advantage of you, and step on you when you have nothing to offer. This is my word, and as such, is beyond all contestation!!!

Robert said it, hell everyone is saying it, she is playing games. And games equal 1 thing... selfishness. She just wants the attention. At the expense of others.

Bam.....

Damn... The irony of it... Anyway, yea, Explosive Misanthropy, is my girl. She is young, and doesn't know the crap I went through first hand. When you are being used, do not abide it. Thats a fools errand, going after such a girl. It's like Vitae in Asherons Call, anyone know what I'm saying???

Next time you see her act ad if nothing is wrong, stay polite and calm. It is going to bother her knowing that she did not get to you.

He is right. Act like nothing ever happened, because girls like to feel power. If she effected your life in any way, at any level, she feels more powerful!!! And of course, this time, at your expense... Do NOT let it get to you. Don't even sweat it. Do not show her that she holds any power over you... TRUST ME

Do as you wish, but if you treat her like gold, (kissing ass) she is HIGHLY likely to take advantage of you, and step on you when you have nothing to offer. This is my word, and as such, is beyond all contestation!!!

Robert said it, hell everyone is saying it, she is playing games. And games equal 1 thing... selfishness. She just wants the attention. At the expense of others.

Bam.....

Damn... The irony of it... Anyway, yea, Explosive Misanthropy, is my girl. She is young, and doesn't know the crap I went through first hand. When you are being used, do not abide it. Thats a fools errand, going after such a girl. It's like Vitae in Asherons Call, anyone know what I'm saying???

Thanks William, glad you see things my way too. I have dealt with MANY women, and in the end when it comes to a situation like this they are ALL the same. Trust me. Be nice, polite, but don't kiss her rectum. Just act as if everything is perfectly fine. If you purposely talk about other girls or try to make her jealous she will see right through it, and she will know she is getting the best of you.

19 yrs old's breasts feel great :P

If you have the chance, feel it. It feel different from those 25 yrs + breasts.

haha man I thought I was 1emu's resident pervert, I think YOU take the top spot!

No, really. 19 yrs old breasts are more elastic, more full due to young age. Once the breasts

reach the ripe age of 25 yrs old plus, the elasticness is lost :P So, enjoy while you are still young

:P:thumbsup:

19 yrs old's breasts feel great :P

If you have the chance, feel it. It feel different from those 25 yrs + breasts.

haha man I thought I was 1emu's resident pervert, I think YOU take the top spot!

No, really. 19 yrs old breasts are more elastic, more full due to young age. Once the breasts

reach the ripe age of 25 yrs old plus, the elasticness is lost :P So, enjoy while you are still young

:P:thumbsup:

Heh. I'm 29... And I'm enjoying that which you speak.... Enjoy while your young... Bah

Enjoy anything that doesn't sag. Thats what I say. I've seen some girls that are kinda young, and sag like there 45+ It's in the genes!!! Poor girls... they failed the pencil test.

Quick edit: what the hell? how did we get to this?!?!?!

Edited by Belthasar