YYEESSSSSSSSS!

GodPigeon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a similar situation with my ex....yeah...ex...where his family were Jehovah's Whitenesses....and he wasn't allowed to date...or see me cause I wasn't a Jo-Ho either....but he dated me anyway...then his family liked me in the long run....but yeah.....it also sounds like either this girl was going on something other than emotions when she said yeah, and when she thought about it...no offense to you or anything.....she didn't like you, like she thought, cause if someone really means something to someone, then the both of you would work it out. I'm 19, and I'm not allowed to date, according to my dad, until I'm 21. I don't "live" at home, and I pretty much live with my boyfriend whose 10 years older than me....so like I said...she's just being a biatch and probably wasn't worth your time anyway.

I think that just ignoring her is a silly idea, seeing as how I am coming from the other side of the spectrum here....I think that you shouldn't stop any kind of friendship you two had in the first place, if you indeed had one...It's stupid to just ignore someone, cause in the long run, no one wins, and you feel stupid. Ignoring her would just give her another reason not to go out with you, because she thinks you're immature and can't handle rejection....but those are just my thoughts, being a girl and all.

I think that just ignoring her is a silly idea, seeing as how I am coming from the other side of the spectrum here....I think that you shouldn't stop any kind of friendship you two had in the first place, if you indeed had one...It's stupid to just ignore someone, cause in the long run, no one wins, and you feel stupid. Ignoring her would just give her another reason not to go out with you, because she thinks you're immature and can't handle rejection....but those are just my thoughts, being a girl and all.

Dont listen you Misanthropy, she's just a girl. :D

Maybe not ignoring her but simply moving on with ones life is a better thing to do. Waiting is not a good thing because time is money, and money....well..its paper.

Time = paper

Im a genius!!

The thing is, i was accepting the fact that she rejected me at first. And i even told her all i needed was some time. But she kept going on with these silly games. That aint for me, so i wont be looking for a relationship with her anywayz. Had she just been honest from the start, things would be perfectly fine right now.