I just took the hardest test of my life. :(

Gryph

Hold me. :)

Well, the first part was the hardest thing. The other two courses were fine.

Not much point to this thread, I just got back from it and wanted to vent.

What were some of your hardest tests?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Med school test. It was our third test this semester. The biochem part covered ALL biochemical pathways and metabolism and genetic testing methods. The cell bio part covered striated and smooth muscle, apoptosis, and cell junctions so that was easy. The immunology test covered intro material like hematopoesis, innate response, phagocytosis, and other basic stuff.

What made it so hard is that the teachers really went all out with the clinical correlations crap and ugh. It's over so that's good, right?

Hardest test I've ever taken was my final exam in Chemistry last year. Mostly because I was sick (I left the room and vomited in the middle of the test) and I had not studied well enough.

Every test I take can be potentially devastating to me, unless it is an english test. Hope for the best, expect the worst I always say.

I have this knack at botching tests easily. I don't know why that is... perhaps I'm just not thorough and meticulous enough, and end up paying the price, time and time again. math is always extremely difficult for me, regardless of what kind of math it is. Sure, there are exceptions, but those are far and in between.

Which reminds me, I scored poorly on my first math test (2 tests in one course) and the second is coming up in a month or so.

Seriously, you guys are geniuses in my eyes.

I'd have to say my drivers license test. I just can't focus when someone is looking over my shoulder so to speak. School tests were never a problem, as I was left to my own devices.

Failed my drivers test the first time btw, but I attribute that to an asshole as I was the last test of the day and he did some asinine things. Like making me park in the entrance to the test center and "pretend" I was on the shoulder of the road, then ding me for not signaling when I was really just going straight ahead.

Dinged me for stopping for 2 seconds at a stop sign instead of 3. Bastard.....

Damn, reading Gryph's thread make me ashamed of my own tests :)

Those were child play compared to his.

I never study hard during my school and university time.

I learn how to be a better human being during those process :devilboy: