My XBox 360 games

Bambi

well thats me got my new games. :)

anyone tried army of two yet,might get it if it comes recommended.

I LOVE ARMY OF TWO! :clapping:

i just got 10 new 360 games today,i ordered the games last friday and i totally forgot about army of two,well anyway it does look good so i think it will be in my next order.

other games i want-

haze

unreal tournament 3

raiden fighters aces

dodonpachi dai da jou and ketsui(apparently getting a release for 360).

star wars force unleashed

and loads more i cant remember.

just going to try frontlines fuel of war.

Edited by fumanchu

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still haven't tried Army of Two yet. I am Leary due to the single player being short, and weak. I am not super big on live heavy games,

There's I think only 3 achievements for online play. It leans more on co-op than online though you can play it by yourself. I don't see it as being short. I spent a whole day on one stage. Course I can see it being short if I had put it on the easiest difficulty but I have it on medium/normal.

I'll give it a try soon then. I was just worried it was another shadowrun type game with pretty much zero single player.

However, without any of the 2-man coordination or tactics, all the game really is is a sub-par 3rd person shooter that is outdone in nearly every way by anything else on the market.

Its only draw is its human coop. If you're not going to make use of that, you might as well pick up any other C grade game.

However, without any of the 2-man coordination or tactics, all the game really is is a sub-par 3rd person shooter that is outdone in nearly every way by anything else on the market.

Its only draw is its human coop. If you're not going to make use of that, you might as well pick up any other C grade game.

I really don't play to much live. I'll pass for now then..... one verbatim, SAVED!