My XBox 360 games

Bambi

fark massiah of might and magic

I almost bought that but got Devil May Cry 4 today instead and pre-ordered Army of Two.

I'll get Virtua Fighter 5 soon.

Edited by Bambi

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turok is fun. Just started though.

DMC4 is boring me to tears and it's only misson 12. I wholeheartedly regret buying it.

I'm actually enjoying it at the moment. I get right into it though and learn all the combos to get the SSS ranks in every fight though too.

Turok feels wierd too me, Almost as if the camera isn't far enough back to see everything.

What you managed to get SSS rank for DMC4?!? Holy hell!

The best I can get is SS only :clapping:

If you just do a few simple to moderate combos on a group of scarecrows you can get it on the first level OR

go to any level with alot of Demon Knights be playing as Nero and activate yamato when the knights throw there swords at you. With timing a giant hand will grab the sword out of the air and throw it back impaling all of the knights and going right to SSS rank. I even got the achievement for maxing out the style bar this way.

I just finished the game on Human mode. I love it, It is repetitive but what game isn't? :(

What you managed to get SSS rank for DMC4?!? Holy hell!

The best I can get is SS only :clapping:

If you just do a few simple to moderate combos on a group of scarecrows you can get it on the first level OR

go to any level with alot of Demon Knights be playing as Nero and activate yamato when the knights throw there swords at you. With timing a giant hand will grab the sword out of the air and throw it back impaling all of the knights and going right to SSS rank. I even got the achievement for maxing out the style bar this way.

I just finished the game on Human mode. I love it, It is repetitive but what game isn't? :(

Me too, just finish Human mode yesterday. Starting the Devil mode (is it the harder mode? Me don't know:P)