My XBox 360 games

Bambi

My 360 broke and I was just about to get DMC4 :( .

what happened? RRoD? its an easy fix if you don't wanna send it in.

Did the towel trick and it worked for about 4 days. Found out that it melts the glue of the spinning ring that holds the disk reader together. So my 360 works but it doesn't read any games or movies.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When my launch console got the three red lights I sent it in for a new one. Only took about 8 days, They were really quick about it.

Damn that's fast. When I sent my 360 in for the first time it took about a total of 3 weeks for it to come back.

When my launch console got the three red lights I sent it in for a new one. Only took about 8 days, They were really quick about it.

Damn that's fast. When I sent my 360 in for the first time it took about a total of 3 weeks for it to come back.

A few people I know that have sent there's in were saying it took months. I think it all depends on how close you live to the recieving place there sending it too.

Mine was sent out at 4pm the first day and delivered by 8am the next morning, Where my brother in law's was sent 2 days before mine and got there a day after mine.

You could tell by the tracking number they gave you to see when it gets there and even who signed for it :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

frontline fuel of war. but it was a coaster. I don't know if I wanna waste another disc on it....

lost was a coaster too. but I burned another and the game blows ass.. maybe I just didn't watch enough lost to know what the hell is going on. but the game is pretty much the suck.

frontline fuel of war. but it was a coaster. I don't know if I wanna waste another disc on it....

lost was a coaster too. but I burned another and the game blows ass.. maybe I just didn't watch enough lost to know what the hell is going on. but the game is pretty much the suck.

Are you downloading the 360 games or copying them yourself?

update

getting next week.

frontlines-fuel of war

turning point-fall of liberty

burnout paradise

dead rising

devil may cry 4

conflict denied ops

blacksite area 51

medal of honour airborne

fear

timeshift.

cant wait. :devilboy:

Are you downloading the 360 games or copying them yourself?

I am doing something that can't really be discussed here.. :)