return to castle to wolvenstien

dead or alive 3 and ultimate

and all my emus...and a whole lot more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is SOF? I heard it sucked. but I am in need of something to play untill the releases pick back up in feb.

how is SOF? I heard it sucked. but I am in need of something to play untill the releases pick back up in feb.

i only got it yesterday but so far its pretty good,if you like a non brainer fps with plenty of blood and i mean lots of BLOOD,then go for it.one thing i did notice is that now and then when it gets a bit busy,then there seems to be a kind of shudder in the screen.now i dont know if its because i havent updated my dash but it can be annoying.

games im getting in febuary-devil may cry4 and burnout paradise. :shootem:

Soldier of Fortune is the easiest FPS I have ever played.

I finished it on hard in 1 night

in that case you will probably kick my ass on xbox live. :(

Problly not, SoF was only easy because most of the AI just stood still till I took their heads off. :shootem:

The Hardest spot in the game was the helicopter you have to fight, And even that wasn't that hard.

I had time to reload the gernade launcher (40 seconds) and none of the enemies even shot at me the whole time. The only difficulty came from actually trying to aim the gernade launcher to hit anything.

For a FPS game I want to play online get Rainbow Six: Vegas or Call of Duty 4, I'm in for that after I fight Fatal Rose in DOA4 ;)

Soldier of Fortune is the easiest FPS I have ever played.

I finished it on hard in 1 night

in that case you will probably kick my ass on xbox live. :(

Problly not, SoF was only easy because most of the AI just stood still till I took their heads off. :shootem:

The Hardest spot in the game was the helicopter you have to fight, And even that wasn't that hard.

I had time to reload the gernade launcher (40 seconds) and none of the enemies even shot at me the whole time. The only difficulty came from actually trying to aim the gernade launcher to hit anything.

For a FPS game I want to play online get Rainbow Six: Vegas or Call of Duty 4, I'm in for that after I fight Fatal Rose in DOA4 ;)

Send me a message when you are on, every time I send a message asking if its you, its your husband. :(

And he's never up for a game either.

Send me a message when you are on, every time I send a message asking if its you, its your husband. :D

And he's never up for a game either.

He would play but you have to ask him, otherwise he thinks it's guys I'm flirting with

update:

beautiful Katamari

Nurato.

I didn't really want either one but the itch for new games was to great. and I had to try my new giganews subscription.