Picture of a man gored by a bull ....

Alpha

Take a good look at the picture. Do you see it? HOLADSFJ(#@$JAIDFASDF#@$@#!!! Exactly. :)

captef5af798074f4a4e807kp0.jpg

Michael Lenahan, 23, of Philadelphia, Pa. is gored in the leg by a fighting bull during a traditional bull run in Pamplona, Spain, Thursday July 12, 2007. Two American brothers were gored Thursday during the longest and bloodiest morning bull run at the San Fermin festival in the northeastern city of Pamplona. Lawrence Lenahan, 26, of Hermosa Beach, Calif. and Michael Lenahan, 23, of Philadelphia, Pa. were gored by a bull who strayed from the pack, turned around and ran the wrong way. The older brother suffered a eight-inch (20-centimeter) goring in the left buttock after a dangerous sharp right turn in the course Lenahan described as a 'dead man's curve.' The younger brother was injured shortly before the bull ring, the end point of the daily runs, after the bulls horn entered beneath his skin in his right shin. (AP Photo/ Inaki Porto)

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070713/481/ef5...070577d110017a8

Thanks to: Digg

damn that probably felt like a giant splinter from hell, you would think it would just be a gash or the skin would rip

I read a more detailed article about it the other day -- they said it was actually in his muscle tissue and sh_t. That would explain it not just tearing through it.

also, Robert, I think I know the video which you're referring to. It plays on those "wildest video" programs sometimes. It's being recorded from quite a distance, maybe even up a floor, at dusk?

haha lol, salty . it's kinda cool that u can c the horn under the skin