Interesting/Recommended MAME Games

Diso

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you guys ever played Armed Police Batrider? Love that game. Zany Raiden-style shooter action, way too many planes to play, all in an annoyingly unreadable menu system.

Also, the music that plays when you fight a boss is "Lets kick ass together". Yep.

Any of you guys ever played Armed Police Batrider? Love that game. Zany Raiden-style shooter action, way too many planes to play, all in an annoyingly unreadable menu system.

Also, the music that plays when you fight a boss is "Lets kick ass together". Yep.

Oh yeah. Great game.

Post more recommendations. With pics.

• 2 weeks later...

Been away from this topic so heres another one.

Musashi Ganryuuki (Ganryu)

ganr0000dx9.png

In this game, you can play as Musashi, a ninja, to battle evil and save his beloved. You can use your sword and

your grappling hook as well as find other powerups along the way such as shryukens and such.

ganr0001sm2.png

You can choose between Musashi or

ganr0011ye2.png

Suzume. It doesn't really matter which one you choose. The story will be a little different but it still the same stages and such. It really comes down to what type of character you're used to in these platform games

ganr0002wm1.png

Enemy ninja demons spawn to halt your mission. You can use your trusty sword or your grappling hook to defeat them and make a green body mess. (Note that I'm already hurt)

ganr0003nr6.png

As I previously mentioned, you get a grappling hook that can kill enemies and attach to posts and swing like spiderman. The nice thing is if you swing further than the screen (bottom), it won't kill you.

ganr0004sw2.png

In each level, there's a tied up lady you can rescue that will give you life or powerups when you release her. Also you can see pictures of the ladies you rescued at the end of each level

ganr0005rf4.png

Like any other ninja, Musashi can wall jump. (Note that I already lost a life)

ganr0006gv5.png

Before a boss battle, you get this nifty little cutscene that progresses the story

ganr0007di4.png

Boss fight! I think the bosses are odd, but I've seen odder.

ganr0008fo5.png

I forgot to mention you can charge up your sword to let loose a projectile. (The boss looks yucky now)

ganr0009sx9.png

After many tries, I finished the level with Musashi in a pose.

ganr0010kw2.png

The story continues as you travel across lands to save your beloved. (Note that I'm hurt already.)

ganr0013lq3.png

This game is pretty fun. I thought it was pretty hard (if you look at my notes) as you can die from 4 hits. I haven't played the later levels yet but I'll probably finish it now. Until next time. :P

Took too many screenshots haha.

• 4 weeks later...