What is your new year's resolution?

Alpha

These last couple of years have been very stressful, especially on my physique.

I'm planning to go back to the excercising gyms full time this year. I also would like to climb a few mountains and learn how to survive in the wilderness incase I get lost. Overall, I hope this year will be more of an adventure than another "hair ripping" experience. There are still many obstacles ahead of me and more individuals to face who would like to take their fist and pound me to an oblivion. :)

I will say one thing that you all can relate to.... 1Emulation definitely needs a boost of life. It's heartrate is getting drastically slow with a breathing pattern that can only be characterized during deep sleep. Maybe you can give it a shock of life or contribute to a lethal injection? Now that is something to think about. :sadangel:

My blog also needs a major update. :banghead:

"Most people have seen worse things in private than they pretend to be shocked at in public."

- Edgar Watson Howe (1853 - 1937)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically just continuing what I started a few months ago, lessen procastinating, study harder, cut down a bit on gaming, learn new things, be more social, get more music, etc.

I usually end up breaking my NYR when it get's put to the test, but for the hell of it, I resolve to find a job for the summer :)

Get in a relationship again.

That's about it. Everything else I'm taking it as a I go, such as playing harvest moon until spring.