I was humiliated..........

L.S.D

I lost 10 straight round to an Elena player in SF3 yesterday in my local arcade. 10 STRAIGHT LOSS. I mainly use Q, Oro and Alex. Then, the flocking player continue to beat the next player who challenge him (he use all the Shoto) for another 10 straight round.

TO make it more humilating, the player is a GIRL. A GIRL who play SF3! this is a first.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost 10 straight round to an Elena player in SF3 yesterday in my local arcade. 10 STRAIGHT LOSS. I mainly use Q, Oro and Alex. Then, the flocking player continue to beat the next player who challenge him (he use all the Shoto) for another 10 straight round.

TO make it more humilating, the player is a GIRL. A GIRL who play SF3! this is a first.

Fool! Ask her out and go under her tutelage... :rolleyes:

Fool! Ask her out and go under her tutelage... :rolleyes:

She has a bf. I beat her bf for 8 straight round using Q. She is just getting revenge on her bf's behalf :lol:

And she is beautiful......arrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

lol this is rare, a beautiful female street fighter player that beat a 1emu member for 10 rounds straight

SUCKER!

a while back i was playing kof 97, and this hot chick walked in with her friends, and one of her friends challenged me... and i like kicked his ass.

she was so stunning and when she saw my skill at playing....

nothing happened.

i did eventually get to know her, but nothing happened.

SUCKER!

a while back i was playing kof 97, and this hot chick walked in with her friends, and one of her friends challenged me... and i like kicked his ass.

she was so stunning and when she saw my skill at playing....

nothing happened.

i did eventually get to know her, but nothing happened.

lol, that's way better than LSD's situation

heh, I wish.

After winning for 20 straight wins (10 from me), she leave with her bf, probably going somewhere to have sex.

THe biatch :rolleyes: I will go tonight to see whether she is there or not to challenge her again. I'll try with Hugo this time.

But yeah, a beautiful SF3 girl player is really a rarity here. I have never met a girl who play fighting game in Malaysia!

Have you been practicing real hard lately? For the game I mean

Yeah. I have been playing Tekeen tag and SF3 only at the arcade for almost one month now. Most of the people is cheap shoto players. i always kick their asses with Oro, Alex and even Q. There is a good Yun player which I manage to beat too. Yesterday was the first time I play against the Elena player. Really damn good.

THe most humilating move was she killed me using Elena's taunt :rolleyes::lol: Most of our battle go to 5th round (the machine was set for 3 wins, RM1 = USD 0.375 = CHEAP)