Sign the petition

someboddy

For those of you who haven't seen the trailer to the upcoming Dead or Alive movie yet, here is the link.

It's not a new thing that DOA is underrated and treated as a provocative game that otherwise sucks. But even those who think that way have to agree - this is a new low.

This looks like the worst game based movie ever.

So, someone decided to make a petition to the companies responsible to that film. He posted a topic about it in gamefaqs, so I want to bring this to your attention.

For those that sign this petition, sign not because you want the movie to not be made...because it is far to late for that.

But sign this to show your discontent with Hollywood for taking and raping the video game industry for money.

Sign and show that we are not a bunch of horny sex starved fanboys/fangirls that will go see anything just because it is associated with our favorite games.

here is the link to the petition

I have no problem with fanboys or fangirls, as long as they behave themselves. I'm not ready to pass judgment on the DOA movie, even though it's based on a popular game.

Petitions schmetitions

Whats wrong with you guys? Whats wrong with a Boobie-flick? A bunch of hotties on TV, beating eachother up........c'mon!

They just better have someone damn sexy to play Kasumi. Mmmmmm Kasumi. hehe

Edit: Nevermind, saw the trailer.......chick playing Kasumi is ugly. Movie will suck.