Forum Cleaning and Reorganization Complete!

A long overdue cleaning and reorganization on 1Emulation has been completed. I'd like to give a big thanks to Madman who helped me tremendously and is the genius who sorted it all out for us. The forum should look much cleaner and easier to look through now. We have categorized them by system company. You'll see other little changes and a new Nintendo DS and Sony PSP forum.

We hope you like it. If you have any questions or comments, please reply in this thread! :blink:

Other thanks to IJTF_Cinder for keep pestering me about it, GryphonKlaw for some help here and there, and the rest of 1Emulation staff.

I hope you Anime fans notice the new Anime forum we have now that I forgot to mention. (was previously Emulation Art) :rofl:

Might want to change the forum description a bit there :P

Post and discuss woot.

Oopsie, fixed. :blink:

Looks much more organised.

I probably would have made a few more changes such as

* Amalgamated MAME, neogeo and CPS into General Arcade

* Put XBOX forum with the other general stuff. Making a Microsoft area with only one forum in it doesn't look so good

(Just my opinion btw)

Also what happened to OlafNES forum and the posts within it?

Looks much more organised.

I probably would have made a few more changes such as

* Amalgamated MAME, neogeo and CPS into General Arcade

* Put XBOX forum with the other general stuff. Making a Microsoft area with only one forum in it doesn't look so good

(Just my opinion btw)

Also what happened to OlafNES forum and the posts within it?

OlafNES is dead and is no longer in development. Therefore the OlafNES forum has been deleted and all threads and posted were moved to the NES/SNES forum. We're also going to be deleting the olafnes website from 1Emulation. These were all upon request from Olaf himself.