$gas$

BoomBa_GoosE

i was just wondering how much everyone (if u drive i guess) pay for gas in their respective parts of the country. im in CA, and though it varies in different places, where i live its an average of almost 3 bucks. ive heard of other places are up to 6-8 dollars. what bout u guys?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my one horse town it's been 3.44 for over a month. but that is mostly price gouging the river traffic. 20 miles away it is 3.19 and in palm desert (50 mile awaybut I am there every wekend, including today!)it is around 3.00 needless to say I fill up in palm desert when ever I am there, and take teh 20 mile trip whenever I can, I hardly ever get gas at my local station.

Edited by garageink

It's $1.33 a litre here....I'm not sure what that would be in US dollars, or in the archaic measurement system that involves gallons.

Edit: That would be $1.12 a litre in USD, or for gallons it would be $4.24. You guys in the US have it easy, especially considering we supply our own fuel and you buy some from us up here........we pay more for our own supply than you do for it.