Where do you work and What would be your dream job

chode

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right now I do security for a water supplier it's listed under homeland security heheh. but oover the years I've done alot of different stuff and am always looking for something better.

I've never had a normal office 9 to 5 in a shirt and tie yet. and I'm thinking of applying for one that is coming open soon.

dream job would have something to do with art, and alot of money. heheh.

I'm currently unemployed, but my dream is to become an MtG proffesional. Plenty of money involved if I can pull it off. Until then I'm gonna have to find a job somewhere. :\ And I suppose I'll finish school while I'm at it. :blossom:

Right now i just work in a store. Its boring but i cant get anything better at the moment not untill i finish my HSC. :wub: i honestly cant think of a perfect job. The fact is there never will be one. but we can still dream right ? ahh mine would be to design computer software or graphics design which im doing now. One of my friends sister does it and she gets paid 1k an hour. :blossom: now if only we made that kinda money every day. its very hard but i think its worth the pay and its very enjoyable

What the flock is an MtG professional? Maytag?

Hell yeah man! I love home appliances! :blossom:

For serious though, Magic: The Gathering, the card game. I want to play it proffesionally. The amount of money you can make from playing that game is in the hundred thousand dollar range. And considering what you're doing, that's a lot (easily enough money for me to live a more than content life).

Then again, proffesional athletes do that same thing and get paid using three more digits. o_O

There's a lot of students and unemployed ppl here!

I work with computers as a job. I work in the IT dept of a large company. I do desktop support (that means setting computers for the real workers), system security (deleting users who have left), teaching the helpdesk guys how to do their job properly (the slackos), some programming of our billing system and other stuff. Sometimes I go for a drive to one of our rural depots.

It's a good job, if there was less stress, and if the office was just around the corner instead of an hours drive away, it would be perfect.

i wish i hada got a job when i was 16, anything more than a paper route, cuz now it sucks i have no work experience, and im too chicken to work place, either that or im fussy...

i dont want factory (too noisy and dirty)

i dont want to work with customers (they can be mean)

i dont want to work on cash (too much pressure)

i dont want to work on phones ( i dont like helping ppl)

i dont want to work in fast food (gross)

hmm that leaves me with nothing LOL