Where do you work and What would be your dream job

chode

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im unemployed lol, college student, kinda sucks, i think a dream job would be sitting on my butt all day doing something super easy and very repetitive:)

eyyy, metoo

but I wouldn't like sitting on my butt all day long, hell I don't even like it much now

it's usually so fuucken hot outside

but I oughta start looking soon

anyone know of any good résumé templates for word or something

just go to microsoft.com and look up microsoft word templates, i honestly like corel wordperfect templates better, but word has some good ones too.
I work nowhere but I hope to work at EB Games next year.

i put a resume in at my eb games, but they didnt hire me, actually they didnt end up hiring anybody lol, but my bf put in a resume there for managment, that would be cool, him managing a video games store, lol, DISCOUNTS!

I'm going to work at Best Buy when the store opens up near me. They already have me all set and down for Stock.

Since my last position was stock at another computer store before I left. I'd play tricks on the newbies and pretend I'm a customer.

I'm working a temp job with a random office here in town. Its acutally pretty good work. I'm designing custom forms for them which is fun. My ideal job is media relations, but I've never been able to land the right job. Oh well, heading back to school in september for law school, at which point I will start work as the Software Buyer for the campus bookstore. Hopefully the apple and adobe reps give me some free stuff. :blossom:

How many years do you have left of law school? Any idea which field you're going to work in?

Right now I work for my professor in his Microbiology lab. I do experiments for him for his research projects and also make sure everything runs smoothly by making sure all the supplies are filled and such. It's really boring.

My dream job would be to have my own sucessful private practice and research facility in whatever field I decide to specialize in.

Right now, and for the past 7 years, i've been running a large saw at a steel building manufacturing company. I cut I-beams and other items into workable parts for our fitters and welders. I can do pretty much any other position up there as well, but "saw man" is my main job.

My dream job used to be to play professional soccer for a European club, but those got dashed a while back due to my knees, and not being able to play soccer on a college team. Currently though, my dream job would just be something possibly in computer graphics, like the CG stuff for movies