YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!

Alpha

On another emu forum I visit everyone goes "omg n00b!!! u r banned" and they also flame people who don't speak perfect english even when it isn't their native tongue.

Quite true. The ZSNES board is notorious for this.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I will play doctor and disect this rambling thread.

Damn, I just can't sleep tonight.
Take a pill j/k
I was thinking about the moments of 1Emulation I've had and damn.. I'm one cursed son of a biatch. With all the monkey crap I've gone through over the years,
Tell us why you think you're cursed; and the monkey crap. I know you won't.
I still have a place that's kind of getting dragged in the sand box.
Eh? Explain.
We're only just waiting for another Ryuken to find us.
What are we picking on him for?
But let's face it, we are the nicest group of people you'll ever find in an emulation community.
Yes aren't we wonderful.
Now I've done my community service, but for all you other guys, do you think you have done yours? To be honest, to this day.. I don't understand what drives people to help others for FREE. Because in reality... EHH EHHH EHHH... it ain't going to happen. So what do you think drives people to want to become a "Moderator" or "Admin" on a forum and spend their free time helping others?? I barely play games because I'm always working on 1Emulation
It is our inbuilt rebellion against the "system" in this case the need to charge money for everything - so we do it for free.
or trying to fix this jet flying hunk of junk behind this monitor which is my computer.
I guess you enjoy modifying computers.

Now realize, it's a simple question... Why post and help others on the internet and why doesn't it happen as much in the real society?
People in real society are mostly assholes. We are all here because of a common interest. We can always hide behind our keyboards if we wish - or go someplace else. In real life it's so easy to end up in trouble.

lovecops ladies are all to busy puking up last nights salad to be of much use :D

anyways I try to be as unhelpful as possible. I used to try to help out but I dunno in the last year or so I've just gotten so cynical about the internet and the people who populate it. I still sorta like it here though.

I think GC was drunk when he wrote that too. But I help people because I was once like them. An ignorant n00b. But I prefer helping those that try to help themselves first and don't expect everything to be handed to them.

You help people on the internet because

1) You care

2) People are much more annoying on the internet and you can't do anything to them when they piss you off

3) You want them to shut up and leave you alone

You help people on the internet because

1) You care

2) People are much more annoying on the internet and you can't do anything to them when they piss you off

3) You want them to shut up and leave you alone

1) No

2) Yes

3) Yes