"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Wassup people. I'm Red Scarlet Bandit aka RSB aka Red aka Red Skiddy B. :banghead:

Am an "expert" in the field of Sega, as I'm very interested in working there some day ( I live near San Antonio, where Sonic Team is), and have just about played every Sonic game (except X-treme and CD) from old to new. On my free time I try to find The Last Blade and Samurai Showdown 4 & 5 Sprite Sheets to make my comic.

Other than that, I participate in Basketball and Football at my school. I'm constantly making music and writing lyrics and poems, or even just making plot lines for things. Another field i plan to get in is writing. I'm also a very good singer, and pretty much of a poor drawer ( but I'm training!!!).

This looks like a good forum. I've said all you need to know of me! I'll see you around the forum.

-Peace!

Edited by Red Scarlet Bandit

So, I'm trying to log in, tryin' to log in, tryin' to log in, when, suddenly, I realize... I mispelled my username! I was using the email to verify spelling, I too a closer look at it... and Bahmaut... I've done that once before... >> It sucked... :naughty: Aaaaaanyway... Hello

*nod nod* Oh, yes, I plan to. I can't seem to find the attack button though...

Yeah... right infront of me... I was expecting a graphic for some reason... I was saying, "Its probably right infront of-"

Edited by Human-Bahmaut