LOGO...

As I see....... no replay.......so....................forget it  :peopleseybrow:  :(

I don't know if Invision is that versatile, but it could be done. Maybe when 1Emulation 3.0 sees the light of day.

As I see....... no replay.......so....................forget it  :peopleseybrow:  :(

You only gave it 2 hours. Wait at least a day for more comments.

Yeah I don't know if Invision can do that either, never seen it.

I guess a php coder could always make up something.

Not possible without a good deal of editing, each forum is called from within the index.....and the banner logo is IN the index. If you wanted to do that, you'd need to make the code where the logo is found dynamic, and link certain things. It wouldn't be just a static image anymore like it is.

Ok I'm not making any sense here I don't think, at least to anyone but me. But suffice it to say that for something like this, the end doesn't justify the means. Too much work for something so small.

Not possible without a good deal of editing, each forum is called from within the index.....and the banner logo is IN the index. If you wanted to do that, you'd need to make the code where the logo is found dynamic, and link certain things. It wouldn't be just a static image anymore like it is.

Ok I'm not making any sense here I don't think, at least to anyone but me. But suffice it to say that for something like this, the end doesn't justify the means. Too much work for something so small.

makes sense to me

It's very possible to do this even with the current Invision. I'd have to agree though it'd take some time as Cinder said and would be a pain in the ass for adding new mods. The reason for this is simple because you would have to create a new skin for each forum with the new logo. I'd have to set it to call for the certain skin that has the logo with the corresponding category. But with the 10+ forums we have for Console, Arcade, and NextGen..it would take a week to just add a single hack or module in the future.

Unless someone knows an easier way? :P

this is a silly idea, i mean does it matter to have logo for each forums??? i don't think so, you?

this is a silly idea, i mean does it matter to have logo for each forums??? i don't think so, you?

No, it really doesn't matter, it just makes the forum prettier. :P