Request........

I find this statment in one of roms site :

For controversial reasons, if you are affiliated with any government, ANTI-Piracy group or any other related group, or were formally a worker of one you CANNOT enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site.

so what you think if we use it also and open a request form????

From the end of the article:

Since it has been shown that profits from the sale of counterfeit products often funds terrorist organizations such as Hezbollah and Al Quada, law enforcement has become more aggressive in going after those dealing in illegal replicas--and in some cases the consumers who are inadvertently supporting terrorism.  An "Internet Privacy Act" notice  posted on a Web site should act as a red flag to surfers and we advise consumers to avoid having any dealings with these criminals.

OMFG! I funded Al Quaeda when I bought that Rolex watch for 10 euros in the street! I feel sooo guilty. :thumbsup1:

Agozer, it's probably more to ease their customers' minds than because they believe it's true...

Agozer, it's probably more to ease their customers' minds than because they believe it's true...

They still shouldn't put fake crap up like that. :thumbsup1:

The really only valid one is the one going

"You cannot hold us responsible if you get caught because u agreed to our made up contract"

Seriously, they should just put up "We share these cause we care. If you get caught, dont try to put blame on us."