I wanna go to E3

Inky

man I want to go to e3 so bad, I wish they had a day for the public. anyone going need an "assistant"? I'll carry your crap if you get me in.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get to go this year for the second time. I'm really lookin forward to xbox's next generation line up of games. Especially after that dude saying that he saw a list of big name japanese developers ont he bandwagon. It should be awesome.

I was suppose to go as someone's assitant, but he has exams during the week E3 is in town. Would be kinda funky seeing an asian guy from Canada as an assitant to a 20 year old brit whose only interested into E3 is the girls, the games and the free stuff, wait...isn't that half the people on this board?

I would just go and try to sneak in but I am not driving 3 and a half hours to maybe get in.

y don't they open for the public anyway??

Because it's an industry trade show.

Who's allowed in?

Only industry people.

I just saw an ad in Computer Gaming World and I thought to myself "Why are they even advertising it in a magazine that the general public reads?" And ofcourse in fine print it says "Only industry professions allowed. This is strictly enforced blah blah."