Do you think you're good looking or ugly?

Alpha

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hah, that was funny.

I dunno, i look like a mess all the time. I would probably look alot better than i do if i wasnt so damn lazy. I pretty much just roll out of bed and push my hair back 2 or 3 times (which doesnt really do anything, its just habit) and put on some clothes.

i don't really know i guess i'm not really good looking but not exactly ugly so i'm medium yeah i think no i actually i really don't know and i guess i don't care.

I.....

couldn't care any less

My habbits are ver bad and lazy.... but i really could care less

I am noticing a disturbing trend

hah, that was funny.

I dunno, i look like a mess all the time. I would probably look alot better than i do if i wasnt so damn lazy. I pretty much just roll out of bed and push my hair back 2 or 3 times (which doesnt really do anything, its just habit) and put on some clothes.

i don't really know i guess i'm not really good looking but not exactly ugly so i'm medium yeah i think no i actually i really don't know and i guess i don't care.

I.....

couldn't care any less

My habbits are ver bad and lazy.... but i really could care less

I am noticing a disturbing trend

I wonder if jesus had anything to do with it, it is sunday after all

I'm a good looking dude. but some would say I am not due to not liking my tattoos or whatever other dumb reason they have. but they always comment on how hadsome I am, why would I want to mark my body, bleh bleh bleh. I've never had problems with girls though. Unlike Aztec Soldier I don't have any "game", but that never stopped me.

My physical appearance is of constant sex and orgasms. Just one look and women can't keep their hands off of their juice factories let alone off my Poncho.

Edited by Skythe