Save Toby

Wtf...the damn page doesn't load. /Me no help save Toby if that's the case. :P

EDIT: Jesus finally...took forever. Hmm...Toby will certainly make a good summer dish. He would do well as a nice spicy rabbit broth soup. Makes me hungry just thinking about it.

Edited by Sturmvogel

wouldn't that be against the law or something like that, anyway if it's not then he's freakin smart

Edited by Ryuken

Oh cmon, people need to toughen up. I can pull of any rabbit off the street and call it the world cutest bunny. And why the hell is he taking it to the butcher anyways. Theres something called an ANIMAL SHELTER.

Looks like he rose 17,000. Just for a bunny? I dont think so

i just think it's a new way for gangs to waste their money, u know like how gangs can't have too much money all of a sudden and with out a job and stuff like that cuz the cops will try to find out how ur gettin the money, so i think this is how gangs r now spreding their money, but only the big gangs that's making too much money

u know how some gangs or drug dealers make a lot of money selling illegal stuff, well they have to pay taxes too, and when the government or whoever finds out that they have a huge income but doesn't have a job that makes that much money, they would find out that he is selling drugs or that sort of stuff

That's just twisted and wrong, for two reasons. One, that he want's 50 grand to "save" the bunny, and two, that he already has almost 17 grand donated to "save" it! As much as I am an animal lover, i can't see donating even a dollar to hopefully keep it off his dinner plate. More power to him, I guess.