Save Toby

rabbits are wondering around where I live. I run over about 2 to 3 a year. it would be more but they are fast little bastards.

rabbits are wondering around where I live. I run over about 2 to 3 a year. it would be more but they are fast little bastards.

Hahahahahaha... Certainly you aren't *trying* to hit them cute bunnies?

I like bunnies o.o

I have a bunny o.o

I want bunnygirls >.>

My bunny is evil o.O

chalk up one bunny for Inky, got my first of the year last night. :thumbsup: with all the rain we've had the bunny population may boom around here, I could beat my previous record.

Edited by garageink

I member I was little and a bunny got killed and it was lying dead in my front lawn. We just stared at it and left in there. Next time we had to mow the lawn, there were all these weeds everywhere in our backyard and front lawn. I dont believe the bunny could have done that but its possible.

Bunnies < Kitties

Lets end it at that

chalk up one bunny for Inky, got my first of the year last night. -_- with all the rain we've had the bunny population may boom around here, I could beat my previous record.

number 2 down! send me money and I'll start using the break instead of the accelerator when I see these cuddly little animals in the road.