Achieving Immortality

Mag

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

humans don't deserve immortality :rofl:

Yeah. Humans need to get off our high horse as a species and stop thinking that we are somehow seperate from the rest of the organisms on this planet. And now to quote someone very special to me.<_<

Here's another question I have. How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelette? Are we so much better than chickens all of a sudden? When did this happen, that we passed chickens in goodness. Name 6 ways we're better than chickens. (SILENCE) See, nobody can do it! You know why? 'Cause chickens are decent people. You don't see chickens hanging around in drug gangs, do you? No, you don't see a chicken strapping some guy into a chair and hooking up his nuts to a car battery, do you? When's the last chicken you heard about come home from work and beat the crap out of his hen, huh? Doesn't happen, 'cause chickens are decent people.

lol chickens gryph come oN!! I get the story tho , humans really don't desserve immortality, and if were going to achieve it, I suggest we find ways of fixing our ozone layer (greenhouse effect) , finding a decent energy supply (by the time we ran out of fossi fuel all the immortal people will begin there imoortal lives) , and a new planet to move to because I know that us loosing the human die rate will increase the population by....alot...well this is how I see it, and this problems are true, and gryph, my science teacher tought me all that, so you can't say I don't know what im talking about.

That is sad, my 8th grade science teacher had a thought (she's a big science freak and used to work in marine bioligy) , that everyone that predicts how the world ends it usually end with the world etheir being super cold, or super hot.