What's Your Desktop? It's Almost Spring Edition.

Wizard

.........oops I copied the thumbnail link instead of the one gryph pointed me at...o well, here it is

ffxi3or.th.jpg

So you guys can get the update, I doubt any of you would go back to page 4 and recheck a broken picture image, I know I wouldn't, and I put this in edit so it can get the post that wasn't sopposed to be there...don't give me 30% :'(

......come on man I can't beleive you even gave me 10% for writing in caps!

O, sorry GC, didn't realized your post, thanks alot for fixing the image for me...come on, everyone say it, im a noob!

What!! Fine 5 credits a day for 5 days, that credit thing is the only thing I got high in the board man! 4th richest man come on!!

Edited by Drake

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.........oops I copied the thumbnail link instead of the one gryph pointed me at...o well, here it is

It was already fixed So why did you post it again ?. Three times that has been posted now :lol:

MMM it is tempting to boost your warning level to 30% :P

To avoid your wanring level being increased you must donate for 5 Days your credit to me :thumbsup1:

Mine is in a mess

capture23rg.th.jpg

Thats What Mine Looked Like, That Was Until I Made My res Twice As Large, And Dont Tell Me. And Due That Background Remeinds Me When Retroroms Has That Weekly Contest With That Game To See Who Got The Highest Score. 'member That?

Nice From What I Can See, Stupid 0 Brightness Setting.

yeah, I should also mention that with my nvidia thing I have the digital vibrance set to medium with the gamma set to 1.31

the digital vibrance makes the colors appear better and the gamma makes things brighter

oh, and my taskbar is a bit transparent

Edited by Weirdanzeige

• 2 weeks later...