4 Player Games

Daeval

don't they have that thing that plugs in the 1p and it allows 4 more port ?? and doesn't some wrestling games use that ??? i think in some bomber man games they use it too

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes so did the.. uh snes. What im saying is after the n64 you think it would be like a law that a system must have 4 ports.. but sony clearly figures it can make an extra buck by making u buy an adapter. Also how many games use it?

Atleast the xbox and ngc take adavantage of 4 player split screen and make it fun as hell to.

well, i think the ps2 was aim more for the adults and 4 player fps on a tv isn't that fun and there's not much party games ( at least i don't know about them) so i don't think there's a need

dude n64+goldeneye and 4 friends was the benchmark for fun. Sure u may need a big tv but serious theres nothing more fun then get you and 3 buds all on the couch yelling at each other over whoes owning who. Theres plenty of great 4 player games on the xbox... and the ngc who cares if its not "adult" mario kart owns all.

most sports games are 4 player

i think the n64 is the champion of 4 player fun.

im a dreamcast man, so imma say powerstone 2. that was a great party game.

xbox, the sports games are pretty fun i guess. nfl2k5 was awesome.

ps2, i dont really know. but guilty gear isuka is not one of them. terrible game and i have complained bout that game more than enough times so i wont say anythin hehe.

but powerstone 2 was my favorite four player...