4 Player Games

Daeval

Street Fighter Alpha 3 was awsome when it was 2 on 2, but then again that was a hack and it was online. Marvel vs. Capcom also had the same thing, hacked tho..

Other then that, Halo, Halo2, Quantam Redshift, anybody ever played SuperMarioWorld switching the control over 4 people?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in the arcade! I checked! The PS1 version lets you, but not a 2 on 2, and it's only ryu and ken, cammy and this other chick.

Quite wrong. It's in the arcade version too.

Dramatic Mode	Hold all 3 kick buttons, insert coins, press start, and then let go of the buttons. Select a character and you will be paired with a CPU partner. If you want a friend to play to, start only ONE Dramatic Mode game, then have your friend join in.

Thats for the arcade. I know it's on the PS1 and DC versions, but I don't know how to do them there.

In PS1 you have to beat the roleplay aventure like game and arcade with all the characters, also unlock all the characters, my friend did it, but only 4 characters got unlocked for dramatic and those are the only characters you can use.

In PS1 you have to beat the roleplay aventure like game and arcade with all the characters, also unlock all the characters, my friend did it, but only 4 characters got unlocked for dramatic and those are the only characters you can use.

I just confirmed, all characters have a partner!

.......I played this game , your only allowed to use Ryu and Ken in dramatic mode, and then Cammy and this other chick I forgot her name, I played it K'dash can't tell me crap! Unless you have a Gamshark your screwed...