Where is everyone?

Fatal Rose

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't blame it on Gamecop...its just that things became boring after awhile so most people decided to concentrate on real life....

Instead of just having fun alot of the posts recently have been serious and it seems like your watching the late night news...

I say bring back the COSPLAY THREAD

mmmm cough cough I have been here since the forums were born under emulforums name, forums change, they always change, it is like waves of different generations and only a few members remain, some of you talk about how the forums have changed, well, when you joined in, the forums have already changed a lot, it is a natural thing and there is not much we can do about it

In my humble opinion the site quality went down, because the current affairs section except for some poster is well, let´s say bad to not offend anyone, you are always talking about videogames and anime, currents affairs was conceived to talk about everything like sports women and stuff but hell no, you have lots of sections and still only think of posting about videogames and anime, but then on the other sections most of you don´t post a crap, manytimes i have to wait for weeks for someone to reply a post on the snes section and the same goes for everything, on an emulation forums the only thing you care less is emulation

Edited by alexis

affairs was conceived to talk about everything like sports women and stuff but hell no, you have lots of sections and still only think of posting about videogames and anime, but then on the other sections most of you don´t post a crap, manytimes i have to wait for weeks for someone to reply a post on the snes section and the same goes for everything, on an emulation forums the only thing you care less is emulation

I have to agree with you on this one; this place has so many section, but some sections just go blatantly unnoticed. Emulation isn't just MAME and Neo-Geo, you know.

The reason I think the other emulator sections aren't very busy is because most people don't need help with it. They're pretty damn simple to use, download the emulator, download the roms, set the paths, play. Just watch, when the new Chankast is released, or any other next gen emulators that plays a whole host of games at decent speeds, a lot of people are going to come and you'll be tired of seeing the same question being asked over and over again.

The reason I think the other emulator sections aren't very busy is because most people don't need help with it. They're pretty damn simple to use, download the emulator, download the roms, set the paths, play. Just watch, when the new Chankast is released, or any other next gen emulators that plays a whole host of games at decent speeds, a lot of people are going to come and you'll be tired of seeing the same question being asked over and over again.

Touché. that's how it usually is.

Edited by Agozer