Where is everyone?

Fatal Rose

All the threads that spiced up the forum are now considered spam and thrown into the spam section, that's the problem.  The "What are you listening to" thread was even dumped in there!  It makes me sad.  ;)

We're working on a new definition of Spam so hopefully it will fix that situation. I, too, feel that Spam is undercutting Current Affairs.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPAM forum was prolly the worst idea as it cut off alot of stuff from most active sections, especially current affairs and it was mostly ryuken's fault and prolly my fault to some extent, and you know it, cuz he was posting alot of posts that didn't make sense at all and where there just for the money... I realized that in time and stopped that crazy crap before it got to me.... heck I don't need a 1000 useless posts like ryuken made in 1 week, I can raise my post count the normal way....

kanti is right bring back some good threads from the spam forum and either redefine or delete that section...

and it's all gamecop's fault...

SPAM forum was prolly the worst idea as it cut off alot of stuff from most active sections, especially current affairs and it was mostly ryuken's fault and prolly my fault to some extent, and you know it, cuz he was posting alot of posts that didn't make sense at all and where there just for the money... I realized that in time and stopped that crazy crap before it got to me.... heck I don't need a 1000 useless posts like ryuken made in 1 week, I can raise my post count the normal way....

kanti is right bring back some good threads from the spam forum and either redefine or delete that section...

and it's all gamecop's fault...

i admit that i was wrong but u don't have to say it like it was all my fault, some of you did it too, diso kindaa started so i follow and he stopped and axl and madi kinda keep posting about me spamming which is kinda dumb but it's over now since i have my guild and my lvl is super high, hahahaha,

It's no one person's fault (especially not GC's). Everytime one of us makes/made a subpar post outside of Spam, we bring down the overall quality of the board. Complaining about the removal of the Rom Request forum isn't going to do anything, in fact it got rid of the one time requesters who were the majority of the people that used it.

The reason I think the other emulator sections aren't very busy is because most people don't need help with it. They're pretty damn simple to use, download the emulator, download the roms, set the paths, play. Just watch, when the new Chankast is released, or any other next gen emulators that plays a whole host of games at decent speeds, a lot of people are going to come and you'll be tired of seeing the same question being asked over and over again.

here i disagree with you, emulation sections were not meant for people to just post when day had a problem, it is meant for many other things such as translations, getting this or that game to work, some games like far east of eden zero, are not that simple to run, help applying translatoin packs, managing roms, finding wirthy games, talking about that game you used to play and now do not remember how was it called, recording music form games, making rips, patching hacking and lots of stuff not just getting some rom to work, and of course these sections were meant for people who love the system and people wh also want to help and not just ask the same question over and over again

The reason I think the other emulator sections aren't very busy is because most people don't need help with it. They're pretty damn simple to use, download the emulator, download the roms, set the paths, play. Just watch, when the new Chankast is released, or any other next gen emulators that plays a whole host of games at decent speeds, a lot of people are going to come and you'll be tired of seeing the same question being asked over and over again.

here i disagree with you, emulation sections were not meant for people to just post when day had a problem, it is meant for many other things such as translations, getting this or that game to work, some games like far east of eden zero, are not that simple to run, help applying translatoin packs, managing roms, finding wirthy games, talking about that game you used to play and now do not remember how was it called, recording music form games, making rips, patching hacking and lots of stuff not just getting some rom to work, and of course these sections were meant for people who love the system and people wh also want to help and not just ask the same question over and over again

Same thought with you as personally had to agree. Every forums had its changes as time passes by. Members, moderators, themes and so on. Can't blame who's fault. :lol:

What the hell?!? :devilboy:

I am not around for 3 days and look what happened here?

I thought we have gone through this sometimes ago? :rolleyes:

Ahem......my 2cent is this forum is the best to talk about emulation.

And yes, I only talk about emulation when I have problems using it.

If not, why do we want to talk about emu all the time anyway?

And we are lucky to have the Current Affairs which we can use to talk

on everything. And I dun think it is worng to talk just about videogames or animes :) We still talk on other issues. Although I do miss random guy and his always anti-US (oranti-Gov) views :D

And Rom Request do not affect me much. We do have this u know :naughty:

And people do come and go in the internet. For me, i think I will stop coming to this forum when I get married (if i manage to get married!)

but it might be otherwise.

Fatal, just cheer up. I know that recent posts are not so interesting but we all have seen worse time (i think that time was when the Rom Request was taken down :P)